Wednesday, May 3, 2017

Desert Rats: Enough For The Charmed, Indio Fuck Fests, Cows, Cattle. Time to feel good,

Today I am thankful for another day here on Earth, and the state of mind to know it is and always has been about hope. With hope there is always a tomorrow, a chance to start over until you get the lessons that you need to do here on earth is done. Who knows what that is for you, only you could possible know. It is about things greater than yourself, the picture, your place in the circle of life, and the work that you were send to do. I am not sure what the purpose the life and dreams of my little brother Richard Alexander Bailey was, and we will only be able to wonder how he lived his life,and what he did with the time that he had here with us.

I like to think now that I was unable to understand the urgent ency of the need for me to get to see my mother and her grave this year. I was unable to do it. With the resources that I was able to use, there were no funds to go. I am so sorry Richard, I forgot how you were so young, and so helpless when we lost our mother. I was just talking last night to a cousin you never met, and I am so sorry the the life of my brother does not appear to be important to any one in the family. Nobody attempted to look for my little brother Richard ever in his lifetime. I have hear little about anyone taking you in and giving you a another reason to live. 


Face your fears, run to the truth, circle running & circle jerks, driving some road and going now where..... walking on sunshine, do you like me, how much is true. Tales from the dark side, trips to hell and back, walking on. Frank Agresti 

White Knights, dream dates, mothers pride, trips to the lands of dreams, awards given, good times. A wise man hears one word and understands two..Love friends forever. Elton John Dedication to Robin Gibb

Face your fears, run to the truth, circle running & circle jerks, driving some road and going now where. Picky in life stands alone, not picky makes bad choices. Delimas are real as in life, strive to proceed, keep getting up. Speak your wants yet do your needs. Speak from your core not your surface. Catch me not through your words but through your feelings, your touch, just you. To much shine blinds the view, dim the light I want to see. Draw one with wonder, let them bring out your words. There are no castles on earth, greatness is from within . Lead don't follow, but silently. Bee Gees - Emotion.Freaks is the first word to come to mind, Steven Jarrot, not me kind of guy, just gay and happy, RV camper sort of gay guy. Fuck and suck life away, kind of nice charmer, Jewish, and white gay guy. Today just for fun and games...Donkeys in the hills of Riverside, desert, monkeys to see, monkeys to say, monkeys on the backs of the asses in question, true colors lies to share, distance with pictures harder, disable boyfriends that were veterans, have views to share about Steven and the tricks and trades in the RV. Not just one black, female veteran with stories, male veterans have more stories of the dick sucker: Steven Jarrot, 7605643510: to change the numbers 7608512267, stevenjarrot@yahoo.com, or sjarrot@comcast.com...Family fucks together, family fuck fest, family, friends, and foes, dicks first, chicks?

Image may contain: 1 person, smiling, text

Did you know?... familyfuckfestthursdaysindec2014.blogspot.com/2014/11/indio-fuck-fests.html Charm Enough: Snakes in Grass: Fairy Tales, The Fairy and the ... Cattle Calling in Desert. Cows,Cattle, And Cattle-calls, Ready for What?Butterflies, Pixies, Tales and Treats: Dazes Dark Alove Ground....... Seven Snakes-RevelAtory, Steve Jarrot: Bisexual Jewish ........... Fairy Tales:Snakes and Vipers, Prince Frogs Tips............. Steven Jay Jarrot-760 851 2267- for tales of 300 guys he ... Jewish Army 2017....

Face your fears, run to the truth, circle running & circle jerks, driving some road and going now where..... walking on sunshine, do you like me, how much is true. Tales from the dark side, trips to hell and back, walking on. Frank Agresti ....

Sometimes you win, sometimes you lose, sometimes you learn, pages in books, recaps to recall. Party views online, sophistry to note. Ready To Turn Around, 🙈 🙉 🙊Persistence Pays Daily: 😮🌊🌊🌈.Blue Dreams, Stars To Shine. Con men, Jim Jones, Steven Jarrot,The Rolling Stones - Doom And Gloom. Back on Track: Lights on?Riding Waves, Dances With Drama, Birds To Fly, Rocks Under Sands.



FIRST OFF ALL THIS IS COMING FROM A angel here on earth, or a fairy or just a pixie, for a short period was the love of my life, and the one I wanted to stay with me forever, but that did not happen. Instead, I stole her car, and stole her $12,000 that she got on March 19, 2013, so I could buy Rachel a new car for collage, also bought three scooters, and four more cars with cash llissa Dsilva received for handicaps, and disabilily from time served in the Marines for six years.

Face your fears, run to the truth, circle running & circle jerks, driving some road and going now where..... walking on sunshine, do you like me, how much is true. Tales from the dark side, trips to hell and back, walking on. Frank Agresti 


No comments:

Post a Comment