Friday, February 28, 2020

Rites to self, rebirths daily, chances to change, faces in the crowds. Close up..OVERVIEW…All In It: Bubblegum Bitch: Miley Cyrus – Giving You Up –Good times Frogs..Making Waves 2: πŸ˜ŽπŸ‘πŸŒŠπŸ„So many times I have experienced that same setting πŸ„πŸ˜Ž.

Love the sun, love the beaches, love the blues, walking on sunshine, retired, sitting at home, doing whatever pleases me. Queen Latifah Tweeted: 
Image

Go out and support the incredible fairy tale chick, girl lost in the woods. Rites to self, rebirths daily, chances to change, faces in the crowds.  Close up..OVERVIEW…All In It: Bubblegum Bitch: Miley Cyrus – Giving You Up –Good times Frogs..Making Waves 2: πŸ˜ŽπŸ‘πŸŒŠπŸ„So many times I have experienced that same setting πŸ„πŸ˜Ž.


My baby boys: Donkey Dates, Frogs And Toads. Coins To Flip, Lessons On The Sands Of Times, Views Online, Facebook Tips And Tales. Birds and jacks and bad stones to ind, hope and hands out. Sons o the rats racers, keens and moats, castes and steers, cattle herds, ate the hoes in house.

Don't you recognize me?, ..call my name , don't walk on by,. Rain keeps falling , rain keeps falling down, down . ... Will you call my name?,. ..as you walk on by? , ..will you call my name? ..will you walk away ? La -la-la-la-la.. It's ok,. I'm good now.

MONDAY grey mood gone. Thanks! p.s. how can I help you today ? Never in a million years. You were truly the one. No, I’m not lucky, I’m blessed Let's Make Out/Dicks Out of Box Please. Enough for the Charmed. Game Over. Snakes in the Grass



Hoes and pine cones, dances on time, dances on space, turns to take, sometimes, apes to turn, rood times, sons to knights.FROGS AND GOATS: HATE AND LOVE: HORNS OF DEVILS. HORNS TO BLOW: HORNS ON GOATS: NOT SHEEP.Pink Floyd

No comments:

Post a Comment