Monday, March 23, 2020

Kid Rock - Welcome 2 The Party: JAY Z .More Money.Sinners and saints,faces inside, faces out of sight, faces under the layers of shit,dung for frogs,fecal matters: PIMPS, FROGS,WITH YELLOW SNAKES, PROSTITUTES : Steven and Sheri JARROT. Treats,Love,Luck,Lessons, Trades For Tricks.


Sergio Perez....🎵🎼🎶🎻🎻🎶🎼🎵Hello friends!!. Fish Out Of Water: Wishes On Stars, Waves Of Words: Sunny And Bright. Tails. In the middle of the night, men in #USMC, the leaders, the few the choose, tales to share, babes, chicks and dames, hands to hold for the sunny and bright dazes to come.
1
Shit happens. Everyday. To everyone. The difference is in how people deal with it.TIME TO TURN THE PAGE:Once Bitten By Snakes, Dances with Wolves.����Fairy tales,Beach Bum on a path to self-discovery:����Stronger for the classes.Black, White, Wholes In Heads, Coins To Play, Signs Of Good Times, Both Sides.
Starr Bright's photo.

Life Is A Beach: Lots Of Balls In Air, Lot Of ‘waves On Oceans, Once A Day. End Times.. ATG Radio Network 🎵🎼🎶🎻🎻🎶🎼🎵Hello friends!!Pixies - Where is My Mind (1988) ✌✨🌏💫😉👍✨
Who will be a hero when times grow dark and the drowning soul needs light? Whose words will evaporate the dirt of the age .Fish Out Of Water: Wishes On Stars, Waves Of Words: Sunny And Bright.😎🌊🌊🏄Stronger for the classes.Tails.

Disney had always been magical to me! angels,fairies, and mermaids.. Faces In Lines, Dimes To Drop, Names In Lights, Roads To Riches, Fame, Money, Madness And Magic.Back in time, birds and bees, singing songs in the dogwood trees.
Veterans Blue Oceans To Create:Sounds like you belong at a Renaissance Fair or you are smoking some gangbuster 420 as I am older than you are and you sound like you are out in space... I know I know I know I know I know  I know I know I know I know I know  I know I know I know I know I know  I know I know I know I know I know I know I know I know I know I know    I know... ain’t no sunshine now he’s gone.  RIP, Bill Withers.
Bill Withers, who wrote and sang a string of soulful songs in the 1970s that have stood the test of time, including “ Lean On Me, ” and “Ain’t No Sunshine,” has died from heart complications. He was 81.
Image
I know I know I know I know I know  I know I know I know I know I know  I know I know I know I know I know  I know I know I know I know I know I know I know I know I know I know    I know... ain’t no sunshine now he’s gone.  RIP, Bill Withers.


Positivity.. Love 💟 n peace ☮️🕊️ Let's make this 🌏a better place.... 🏝️🏖️🏠💒🏰🕌🕋🕍🎠🎨🌉✈️🌷🌷🍗🍖🧀🥞🍕🍜🍛🍝🍠🍿🥙🌯Cheers, Chaps, Dances With Veterans:Glory Dazes To Come, Walking On Sunshine. .... Lights and darkness, heads to balls, balls in air, dates on the low down. Fingers.When you and the ROACH 🐜🦂🕷 Animals Under The Skins. 💥😎🌊🌊
UK PM Boris Johnson, who is in intensive care, has asked Foreign Secretary Dominic Raab to stand in "where necessary"
Glory dazes to come.“Honesty is the first chapter in the book of wisdom.” ―Thomas Jefferson.We certainly don't have to agree or like everyone but we should be mature enough to be a decent human being to all of society.



Kings, slaves, and human cattle, battles on land and see. Big bucks from the dead, Great shot of natural history, people are meat eaters, animals first people on this trup. 150 in the ship, day they stared out. Lost at seam ship crashed, floated for weeks, they died and we're eaten for dinner. 

Image result for Here's To Our Past, And Presents(s) Always. .. ONLY LOOKING FOR A FRIEND MAYBE MORE .Don't you recognize me?, ..call my name , don't walk on by,.
Hearts and kidneys, called sweet meats, right?Castle Knights: Castle Sales: Ship of Fools: Black Trips : Blue Oceans, Blue Dreams, Black And Browns, Birds And Bees, Singing Song, Glory Dazes To Come. Ship of Fools: Black Trips : Is that regret Or what the heck?, will have to Pass !Blue Skies:Sunsets Darkness. Sunsets Daily Gifts, On the Sands Of Time.


Kid Rock - Welcome 2 The Party: JAY Z .More Money.Sinners and saints,faces inside, faces out of sight, faces under the layers of shit,dung for frogs,fecal matters: PIMPS, FROGS,WITH YELLOW SNAKES, PROSTITUTES : Steven and Sheri JARROT. Treats,Love,Luck,Lessons, Trades For Tricks.

image

No comments:

Post a Comment