Friday, May 29, 2020

Blue Oceans To Create.USMC, Homes For The Brave, Roads To Travel.Paths To Cross.Thanks 4 Service.

Uncle Sam Showing Royalty Free Vector Image - VectorStock


Life Is A Beach, A Mountain, A Song To Sing: God of Thunder. March To Mars. Setting standards.Twilight Zone!Water for cows, water for flowers in the trees, food for the birds and the bees.Winners, Losers, Learners, Joy In The Mornings, Peace, Love, Happiness.TALKING GIBBERISH.Charmed. for life.Dawn of the Rebirth: 3 Hard Knocks:Ways To Grow, Expand, Explore, Pages To Write, History, Notes Taken.


American Birds, sit and spin, tales in the air, heaven and the stars, to shine daily, delights. Time to stop, teeth in heads, jokes to laugh, kids of the young at heart, jumps for joy, songs to sing, glory days again, dances in the dark. Monkeys to acts, kids and goats, love and hate, sheep to know, kids with horns, love and hate, in the fields. Songs to hang on, things are not bad, songs to sing, daily event.

 Notes that are normal, notes that are average, not to be found here. Weird, crazy, twisted, heated, and anger, some of the rocks under the waves, cheers and laugh, good time, tales of love and hate. Coins to flip, cards on the table, back in time and space. Love and hate, one or both, snakes and frogs, to leave alone, games to be play, hands to shake, time to hell and back.


Kea Khiev: Put my daddy in jail, because my mother wanted a new life, rape is what the crime was, how do you like me now. I have killed, lied, just to make a buck or two.Good time toads, faces in the herds, cattle drives.Graves to you and graves to me, dazes done hoping to places for the good time, and the holidays.





Happy for the flip side of the coins, happy and delighted for 4 ways to play this hand.Best of the Best. Perfect strategy. Play with your heart, and intimidate them with your smile. Life is a series of thousands of tiny miracles. Take time to notice them.





Wigs, caps, hats, hoes, horns to blast, back in time, games played, fingers in the air. Love is the bridge between u and everything. Samuel L.Jackson. I can't understand.Views from the sands, views in the darkness, values of education, history created all the time.

Only members of the Break Downs, Fairy Tales, Stars To Shine.Lions 2.
I would dominate you and own that pussy. I’ll lick and suck on your clit until you squirt. I’ll make you need me to put it in and I’ll pound you hard or gentle in every position. I last and I’ll make you cum over and over again.

Don't change yourself to win someone's heart. Stay true and you'll find someone who likes you for being you.Be happy. Be who you want to be. If others don't like it, then let them be. Happiness is a choice. Life isn't about pleasing everybody.Just because things are bad now doesn't mean they're going to be that way forever.Shit happens. Everyday. To everyone. The difference is in how people deal with it.TIME TO TURN THE PAGE:Once Bitten By Snakes, Dances with Wolves.





Home for the day, back in touch again, young at heart, joys and jumps, glory and mighty, big and strong now, lessons learned over time, dances in the rains, good times on the beach. fun and games.Views, Clowns, Jokers, Stars, Wishes, Dream Knights: Weird, crazy, twisted, heated, and anger, some of the rocks under the waves, cheers and laugh, good time, tales of love and hate.
May be an image of 1 person and text that says 'I AM NO LONGER ACCEPTING THE THINGS I CANNOT CHANGE I AM CHANGING THE THINGS I CANNOT ACCEPT IS E'

It's a nice, full of hope saying, but wanting to believe this, doesn't make it any truer. It's just a cruel deception for the ones who want to believe someone is thinking of them. I do believe in human connections, but this... This isn't one of them. Weird, crazy, twisted, heated, and anger, some of the rocks under the waves, cheers and laugh, good time, tales of love and hate.

Family Affairs. Lots of history on the free rides for cows, cattle, hippos, and snakes in the grass, trades to do: tips online to share..
DANCESINTHESTREETSGOODTIMESLUVLEADERS.BLOGSPOT.COM
Family Affairs. Lots of history on the free rides for cows, cattle, hippos, and snakes in the grass, trades to do: tips online to share..
VETERANSWITHSKILLSEARTHANGELSTOSOME.BLOGSPOT.COM Waves To Make, Blue Oceans Of Dreams. Lead...

Don't change yourself to win someone's heart. Stay true and you'll find someone who likes you for being you.Be happy. Be who you want to be. If others don't like it, then let them be. Happiness is a choice. Life isn't about pleasing everybody.Just because things are bad now doesn't mean they're going to be that way forever.Shit happens. Everyday. To everyone. The difference is in how people deal with it.TIME TO TURN THE PAGE:Once Bitten By Snakes, Dances with Wolves.

DO NOT SPOIL WHAT U HAVE BY DESIRING WHAT U DO NOT HAVE.REMEMBER THAT WHAT U NOW HAVE WAS ONCE AMONG THE THINGS U ONLY HOPED. Weird, crazy, twisted, heated, and anger, some of the rocks under the waves, cheers and laugh, good time, tales of love and hate.

I’ll ask kaddish Dopa to protect me and rebuke you for insulting me.So true .I'm not upset that you lied to me, I'm upset that from now on I can't believe you. - Nietzsche..love ya all and all my friends and family .


Basket cases, retards, snakes in grass, ways to go, have to learn, how to give back. Tales told, more than once, back in the day, March thur May 2013, lost my way, my mother lost her way, and my sisters lost their way, found a snake in the grass. Role Models, Bitches, Lesbians, Dicks, Dawgs, Butches, And Dykes. Words To The Mothers.


THE TALKING GIBBERISH. The Wall Street Journal, Let's Adventure .Even idiots don't bring me down.Rednecks, rejects, retards, beans and franks, nuts on the run. Lots of love, lots of shit, lots of frogs in groups, family affairs.Blue Oceans To Create.USMC, Homes For The Brave, Roads To Travel.Paths To Cross.Thanks 4 Service.

No comments:

Post a Comment