Friday, June 12, 2020

Faces, Coins, Cards, Hands To Share,Flipping In The Lights.Lessons Learned.Glory Dazes Done.

Oh My God, Views Shared, Good Times.Flip Flop, Seasons In The Sands, Dances On The Beaches, Good Times. Fish Out Of Water. Wishes, Hopes, Prayers, Leaders Of Pack. Glory Dazes To Come. : Green Lights, Blue Dreams, Waves To Roll, Rocks To. Roll, plenty of fish in the seas.

Roots of the nuts, the rats, the roaches, cheap tricks to make more bucks. ... Snakes in the Grass: Let's Make Out/Dicks Out of Box Please Steers ...
But as time when on, people had to move, to keep on growing, away for the family units, the family churches, the family schools, and to meet people became a lost art.Bumps in the roads, frogs and snakes, tales of Jewish White Monkeys tips of love and hate, monkeys to dodge, monkeys to swing, to trade, to trick, cash or credit.Real Fag Hag or California cow?Rachel Jarrot, ... We were fed up.Best way to file a complaint ..

The House of Highlights . Hats,Horns , Hints, Lucky Breaks.Ready for What?Pilar Dsilvas' Blog,Bats Out Of Hell.Strangers To Friends.Wait.I just want u to know that I still think about you occasionally, you weren't perfect but you definitely had some impact on my life in someways. I've completely changed and grown and improved myself thanks to you.I'll ask kaddish Dopa to protect me and rebuke you for insulting me.CameraMoney-mouth face CameraSneezing face CameraMoney with wingsCameraSmiling face with hornsCameraGuard.o yea I forgive but spell-casting with words that don't work on me irritates me like decompose flies. Faces, Coins, Cards, Hands To Share,Flipping In The Lights.Lessons Learned.Glory Dazes Done.

 Still in the mother land making friends and meeting fans. I LOVE IT HERE!!!! THANK YOU fox_africa  πŸ‡ΏπŸ‡¦ πŸ™ŒπŸΎπŸ’ͺπŸΎπŸ’‹πŸ’‹πŸ’‹ History Across The Lines, Rainbow Racers Heads Up,Cheers And Chaps, Winners,  Losers, Learners, Birds And Bees, Songs To Sing, Glory Dazes To Come. Angels In The Clouds. God  Ties.πŸŒŸπŸŒˆπŸ’œπŸ‘»Clans Together Tribe Members Notes.I'll ask kaddish Dopa to protect me and rebuke you for insulting me.CameraMoney-mouth face CameraSneezing face CameraMoney with wingsCameraSmiling face with hornsCameraGuard.o yea I forgive but spell-casting with words that don't work on me irritates me like decompose flies. 

Faces, Coins, Cards, Hands To Share,Flipping In The Lights.Lessons Learned.Glory Dazes Done.Pilar Dsilvas' Blog: "Cattle Runs, Cattle Calls, Free Milk, Pigs, Hogs, Hams, Dinner Treats."Steven J. Jarrot, .H🌸A🌞P🌈PπŸŒ€IπŸ‘…N🍭EπŸ’—S S ....“You are part of the world’s most feared and trusted force.ads to share, good times with a snakes in the grass, donkeys and sluts in the herds, cows and cattle to call, cheap tricks on the side of the road.



The House of Highlights . Hats,Horns , Hints, Lucky Breaks.Ready for What?Pilar Dsilvas' Blog,Bats Out Of Hell.Strangers To Friends.Wait.I just want u to know that I still think about you occasionally, you weren't perfect but you definitely had some impact on my life in someways. I've completely changed and grown and improved myself thanks to you.

 Still in the mother land making friends and meeting fans. I LOVE IT HERE!!!! THANK YOU fox_africa  πŸ‡ΏπŸ‡¦ πŸ™ŒπŸΎπŸ’ͺπŸΎπŸ’‹πŸ’‹πŸ’‹ History Across The Lines, Rainbow Racers Heads Up,Cheers And Chaps, Winners,  Losers, Learners, Birds And Bees, Songs To Sing, Glory Dazes To Come. Angels In The Clouds. God  Ties.πŸŒŸπŸŒˆπŸ’œπŸ‘»Clans Together Tribe Members Notes.




Angels.Cans Of Whip Ass, Frogs In Cans, Eaten For Fun: Songs of chance, winds to fly, American Birds, American Girls 2. Fools or Jokers: Steven Jarrot: Faces, Coins, Cards, Hands To Share,Flipping In The Lights.Lessons Learned.Glory Dazes Done.Dream partner? Dick Lover ? GAY?Practice to perfection classic life lessons. Goodness and mercy, angels to see, common friends. Angels.Cans Of Whip Ass, Frogs In Cans, Eaten For Fun: Songs of chance, winds to fly, American Birds, American Girls 2. burrosandjackassesinhillsriverside.blogspot.com

No comments:

Post a Comment