Wednesday, March 17, 2021

UNDRESSED: So true .I’m not upset that you lied to me, I’m upset that from now on I can’t believe you. DROP A Dime.

Good times, faces on facebook, tricks, trades and treats..Fairy Tales Recaps How the people lived, the conditions that they had to live with, and have the chance to be thankful that it is not your story

LOTS OF LOVE, LOTS OF LUCK, LOTS OF TESTS OVER TIME, LOTS OF HARD KNOCKS. LOVE AND DEVOTION,Pictures in the dark, shots in the rain, tears to wash the sins away, glory dazes done, joys and pains, love and hate, horns on goats...Best Of The Whispers. Lovers,Haters,Suckers,Dicks, Dawgs, Donkeys Date. Lots Of Laughs.

 UNDRESSED: So true .I’m not upset that you lied to me, I’m upset that from now on I can’t believe you. DROP A Dime.Don't change yourself to win someone's heart. Stay true and you'll find someone who likes you for being you.Be happy. Be who you want to be. If others don't like it, then let them be. Happiness is a choice. Life isn't about pleasing everybody.Just because things are bad now doesn't mean they're going to be that way forever.Shit happens. Everyday. To everyone. The difference is in how people deal with it.TIME TO TURN THE PAGE:Once Bitten By Snakes, Dances with Wolves.


 UNDRESSED: So true .I’m not upset that you lied to me, I’m upset that from now on I can’t believe you. DROP A Dime.Good times, faces on facebook, tricks, trades and treats..Fairy Tales Recaps How the people lived, the conditions that they had to live with, and have the chance to be thankful that it is not your story
Burn Bff GIF

No comments:

Post a Comment