Sunday, May 1, 2022

Shooting Curves. Ball Games, Never Outs.YOU SHALL, QUESTION NOT, FIND A WAY TO THE TOP IF YOU DILIGENTLY SEEK FOR IT; FOR NATURE HATH PLACED NOTHING SO HIGH THAT IT IS OUT OF THE REACH OF INDUSTRY AND VALOR

PEOPLE WILL GET MAD AT YOU FOR SPEAKING THE TRUTH RATHER THAN BEING MAD ,AT THE PEOPLE WHO LIED TO THEM'.After our experience with Covid, do we really think those in power will acknowledge and act on climate change?Or…Will they just continue to act in their own short-term self-interests? You have the dreams. 



Steve Harvey's avatar 

The best thing I can tell you is if you have an idea before you go around pitching this idea, have your paperwork in order.

'Damn I'm so hungry I thought this was an asshole.Now blame me for the solar panels, changing ownership 3 times in 4 years. Blame me for having the last company to own the solar panels on my roof, 24 of them instead of the standard dozen, I am missing something,I ain’t the one to gossip. You have the dreams. 

Fat, Wide, Cows To Date, Monkeys Packs, Goats Horns, Love, Hate, Luck, Lights, Coins To Flip.Frank Agresti,Juliana Santiago.Michael Jackson - Remember The Time. Michael Jackson - Remember The Time: Songs To Sing.


PEOPLE WILL GET MAD AT YOU FOR SPEAKING THE TRUTH RATHER THAN BEING MAD ,AT THE PEOPLE WHO LIED TO THEM'.After our experience with Covid, do we really think those in power will acknowledge and act on climate change?Or…Will they just continue to act in their own short-term self-interests?







IN TOWN . Believe or Deceive? Why Liars Are Difficult to Sniff Out -Disneyland, Police State Of Crooks, Rats In Gloves, Wave Of Voices, Voices, Values, Dances With Wolves. 'Damn I'm so hungry I thought this was an asshole.Now blame me for the solar panels, changing ownership 3 times in 4 years. Blame me for having the last company to own the solar panels on my roof, 24 of them instead of the standard dozen, I am missing something,I ain’t the one to gossip. You have the dreams. 

More than one view to share the mistakes, the misunderstanding, the lessons learned from the lasting impressions made in the past year or two, maybe a life time in the past.Angles Of Angels, Funny Earth Angel, Back In Sky:Good Times, Lessons Learned Back In Time: Blasts To The History Notes.

 and sheep, horns of love and hate, on one goat. Singing songs, dances for life, learned the lessons, more than once. Teachers and students, hats to wear, over the nines, rainbow reader.God is never late.Go Rites, Reasons, Seasons Of Joy, Peace, Happiness, Wheels To Turn, Clocks To Run, Coins On Hands, American Veterans:


PEOPLE WILL GET MAD AT YOU FOR SPEAKING THE TRUTH RATHER THAN BEING MAD ,AT THE PEOPLE WHO LIED TO THEM'.After our experience with Covid, do we really think those in power will acknowledge and act on climate change?Or…Will they just continue to act in their own short-term self-interests?

 

 

 Battles And Wars Won: Life Is A Beach, A Mountain, A Song To Sing:Say the truth that you're carrying in your heart like hidden treasure. '"Another belief of mine: that everyone else my age is an adult, whereas I am merely in disguise." ~Margaret Atwood'.

 


Wishes On Stars, Bailey Battles, Right, Wrong, Twists And Turns, Castles In The Sky.Every mind is its own world. Gain happiness. Politic... & Insights.Head Counts.Seasons Of Joy, Peace, Happiness, Wheels To Turn, Clocks To Run, Coins On Hands, American Veterans:

  Monkeys to dodge. Not too bored Dad!! needs a haircut. Horns are showing!!Pages to books to recap, recall, and review. Shit and stuff, not your to give, to take, to throw away, for a dumb dog, bitches in heat. Not too bored Dad!! needs a haircut. Horns are showing!!Veterans Housing Matters: Homeless Blues: REAL TALK, REAL CHANGE.It would be so nice, ways to grow, views to explore, chances to change. Ready, set, go, more mountains to climb, a journey, must start, with the first step.


Make America White Again”.UNDRESSED: So true .I’m not upset that you lied to me, I’m upset that from now on I can’t believe you. When We Were Young.Earth cracking open.Blue Ranger, Green Frogs,Army Of One, Sunny And Bright, Yellow stone gonna blow..doomsday.

Dimes Dropped.Dances With Wolves' | Mental Floss.Into The Woods,Into The Water, Into The Dark: Earth, Wind & Fire -You guys like poems? Here's one: Steven Jay Jarrot, QUOTE | He's got no style, He's got no grace; He's got no body, He's got no face. —A Voices Demon, reciting a poem that describes a victim after subjecting them to their torture.





Homes, Hopes, Wishes, Dreams In Motions: Taught to love trained to heal.Sons to shine, glory dazes to come, walking on sunshine, dances in the clouds, goodness and mercy, songs to sing, hands to hearts, hands to hold, giants on land.

 Will remove from you your give you a heart heart of stone and Ezekiel 36:26.Note to self: I am allowed to cry. I am allowed to scream.More than one view to share the mistakes, the misunderstanding, the lessons learned from the lasting impressions made in the past year or two, maybe a life time in the past.Angles Of Angels, Funny Earth Angel, Back In Sky:Good Times, Lessons Learned Back In Time: Blasts To The History Notes.



http://FACESINTHECROWDSWINNERSLOSERSLEARNERS.BLOGSPOT.COM

May be an image of bridge and road

Blue Oceans. Discover One Fine Day. by Bailey Battles . .Veterans Housing Matters: Homeless Blues: REAL TALK, REAL CHANGE.It would be so nice, ways to grow, views to explore, chances to change. Ready, set, go, more mountains to climb, a journey, must start, with the first step.


More than one view to share the mistakes, the misunderstanding, the lessons learned from the lasting impressions made in the past year or two, maybe a life time in the past.Angles Of Angels, Funny Earth Angel, Back In Sky:Good Times, Lessons Learned Back In Time: Blasts To The History Notes.


 The little old man from Pasadena, can not remember the rest. It’s still my BIRFDAY tho!!!Every day, it is my birthday, born on the day of rebirth and returns, can start over again, with a drop of a dime, penny or quarter. Just saying.  DROP A Dime.Lots Of Love, Lots Of Dreams In Motions, Pages To Go.Just because things are bad now doesn't mean they're going to be that way forever.

BITCHCRAFT THE ART OF PISSING PEOPLE OFF .BY TELLING THEM THE TRUTH. WHEN TRUTH CONTRADICT WITH THEIR BELIEF, THEY EXPERIENCE COGNITIVE DISSONANCE AND REJECT SOMETHING WHICH THEY DON'T KNOW.   Love, Regrets, Plus:Accidental Raw Views. Nudity 2  .   Lol Oops!THAT AWKWARD MOMENT:

A Journey Of A Thousand Miles Must Begin With A Single Step.Breaking the Silence: To Understand Normal Thinking!God is present with in every living being.Shooting Curves Ball Games, Pitchers Writers, Tips To Tales:Community. Honor.You don't have to like me and I don't have to give a shit. Jot that down.Keep crying, I've got more vials I can fill with conservative tears.


Voices In My Head, Counting Coins, Flipping Stars, Studs, Sinners, Saints, Snakes in Grass, Spiders And Worms, Mud Shots.😱 ðŸ’°ðŸ’°ðŸ’°  This is what it's like for someone who has lifelong insomnia.

Not sure if I know who I want to be today, here are a few groups that I created on Facebook. Have about 50 that I create data for.

1. NO MATTER How Badly Life Treated You Last Year... Just Walk Tall With Your Up, Reaching for the stars. 

2. Good And Sweet: Tips, Tales, Dimes To Drop. Waves In Words.

3. Dances In The Dark, Spiders And Snakes, Tips And Tales: History Noted.

4.Life Is A Beach, A Mountain Climb, Roads Traveled.

5. Love, Regrets, Plus:Accidental Raw Views. Nudity 2.

6. Starr Bright Tonight, Nuts To Fall, Nuts To Stand Alone:Roots Shared.

7.NY Retards, Rejects, Escapees, Beans And Franks, Fat Cows, Hogs:Pigs 2.

8.Magic Madness, Windows In Heaven: Sinners And Saints:Layers Of Lessons.





Black and right, read and blue, history across the decades, lessons learned along the way, coins to flip, cons to run, rats to races , dances in the light of day. Hoods and hats, chicks and babes, standards set, sinners, saints, snakes in grass, spiders and worms, wheels to roll, paths to cross, freaks in the night, bitches in heat, cattle drives. Easy lays, easy lovers, crooks, cheater, liars, faces in the shadows, sunny and bright, donkeys in the hills of Cali.

Voices In My Head, Counting Coins, Flipping Stars, Studs, Sinners, Saints, Snakes in Grass, Spiders And Worms, Mud Shots.😱 ðŸ’°ðŸ’°ðŸ’°  This is what it's like for someone who has lifelong insomnia.




Dusted Hearts Done.  Break Downs, Hammer Time, Hands In Air: On The Run: Nuts, Retards, Cows And Pigs: Donkeys.
Views, voices, values, faces in the shadows, winners, losers, learners, roles to play, cat and mouse games, dicks, dawgs, donkeys in the hills, rolling on, spinning tales, waves to make, dances on cloud nine, way to grow, getting older, getting better, witches and bitches, babes and bullets, rocks to roll, gems to find. Thanks for the moments, lost in time, lost in space, lost in the human race.


Two year history, I found, just though the last name was something else. Oh another Blaine, back further in the day, and a different account. 
Would you like to see, what you had to say, way back when. Daisy Dancer.

What the fuck, can not see the lights on the reply. B for buts, brains, bay of bats, son of moons, son of bitch, son of horse and pony shows. Happy Friday, stranger to friend, hard to say, stats, location, how tall, what age, giant on land, or what. Just to let you know, have lots of plans, dreams, hopes, wishes in place, without time to waste.


Heads above the common, bitch with stars, witch, angel, names and labels,5'4",125. Black,  Cali Chick, roots and branches, across the nation, history of nuts on the go, so, what is up, have to run.  My grandparents moved to Palm Springs, in 1955, my dad told me stories on how it was then. My mother was in Nursing school, and her brother was 8 years old. My parents, met in 1958, got married, after the first girl, born on the side of the road, on the way to a death dance for a family member in Booty, LA. Spent summers and winter vacations ,during my childhood, until my mother died. Then we had one whole summer. And that was it.

image.png

Voices In My Head, Counting Coins, Flipping Stars, Studs, Sinners, Saints, Snakes in Grass, Spiders And Worms, Mud Shots.😱 ðŸ’°ðŸ’°ðŸ’°  This is what it's like for someone who has lifelong insomnia.
Daisy
That was the only pictures sent to that account.

 Don't judge me please, some pics attached. Happy to share my smiling face after we chat a bit. That side view, that's my hand down there and not.... the whole enchilada .
Sabrina




So sorry for the delay, writing stories, working on the end of the book.Pics taken in Big Bear, took 12 off to get out of my life. I took my dad, took some pictures, and my sister told me to get dad to the hospital. Clotting issues in his leg had to be addressed. He walked into the hosipalat, and had to be carried out. What the fuck, so he fights it daily. A Cabin, without cable, had my firestick, it was nice, took a boat around the lake with the pirates. Palm Springs, the sign is gone now, and the 4th of July, an American Devil, cheers, for the read, rights, and blues.

First book written,available at bookstores across the county.
image.png

Breaking the Silence: To Understand Normal Thinking!Book 2 or 3. Available now.


God is present within every living being.Shooting Curves Ball Games, Pitchers Writers, Tips To Tales:Community. Honor.You don't have to like me and I don't have to give a shit. Jot that down.Keep crying, I've got more vials I can fill with conservative tears.NEVER FORGET TIT trutk ruthisterrorism HAPPY SLAVES ARE FUCKING IDIOTS'.I like to write, to recap, and recall the events that left an impression, call me crazy, weird, or strange, it does not matter to me, have to push the shit out, marching forward to a better day .House Of 1000 Corpses.It’s still my BIRFDAY tho!!! What Does It Mean to 'Never Forget'?

Cambridge Law graduate || Future Magic Circle trainee lawyer || Labour || Welsh/Cymro . All views and opinions my own.

 Again. I'm sitting here considering the entirety of my life. Looking for meaningful connection and deep conversations. Woman alone, searching for company, during the golden years, man alone retired, where are you at, racing to the next mountain to climb, ready for a road trip, out of state,out of the mix, or normal , plain or common.

Cambridge Law graduate || Future Magic Circle trainee lawyer || Labour || Welsh/Cymro . All views and opinions my own.

Tell a story. Make a difference. Change people. Just remember you can’t change everyone.Micky Moses,Micky Mouses,Men And Mice, Faces In The Crowds, Nightmares At Disneyland, Across The Decades. Hits And Misses, Rats In Gloves.Transfer of Solar agreement.Breaking the Silence: To Understand Normal Thinking!
Cambridge Law graduate || Future Magic Circle trainee lawyer || Labour || Welsh/Cymro . All views and opinions my own.


Those installers are SolarCity, Verengo, Vivint Solar, REC Solar and Sungevity. Bad Taste". But don't take my word for what people are saying. Let's turn to the business-review site Yelp to see what people are saying about the top five U.S. residential solar installers -- the most likely candidates to come to your door. Please will someone look into alternatives? They are ranked in GTM Research's PV Leaderboard from Q2 2012 to Q2 2013:ESCAPE PSYCHO CIRCUS:I'm not. Will Not, Put The Assholes On The Roof, On Paper, For A Free Ride.



NY Retards, Rejects, Escapees, Beans And Franks, Fat Cows, Hogs:Pigs 2.Dear SHEEP. SPRUCE POWER,Failure proof that you tried. Now go try again.'I ain’t the one to gossip. SPRUCE POWER, Solar Panels. UNACCOUNTABLE. Habits Changes.

Cambridge Law graduate || Future Magic Circle trainee lawyer || Labour || Welsh/Cymro . All views and opinions my own.
View Hope and Homes for Children

Hope and Homes for Children shared a post: It's not too late to listen to our BBC Radio 



BUDDIEST ARE BELIEVERS OF REINCARNATION; GOD, WITH JESUS CHRIST AS GOD'S SON, IS MY RELIGION AND GOD IS MY EVERYTHING Travelers Walks: Wow, great picture...fish out of water, mermaids real fun for young at heart.

Let Me Be The One: The Nut To Stand Alone, Heads Above The Common. The Shining Star In The Night.Rules To Pay, fools, frogs, family of nuts, roads to travel, paths to cross, balls, jacks and marbles lost alone the way.EVERY CLOUD HAS A SILVER LINING. Have a wonderful evening to everyone!

Pages To Books.Blue Stars, Lights, Leaders, Cars And Horses Under The Hood. Ways And Means, Rats To Races.'Purple Rain: Dances For Luck, Love, Lessons: Ain't nobody's business if I do:Waves to be made, tips, tales, wishes on stars. CENTURY CREDIT GROUP: Crooks, Cheaters, Liars 2. Money To Take.THEY ALL KNEW AND THEY DIDN’T TELL YOU.
May be an image of 1 person and indoor



Ain't nobody's business if I do:Waves to be made, tips, tales, wishes on stars. CENTURY CREDIT GROUP: Crooks, Cheaters, Liars 2. Money To Take.THEY ALL KNEW AND THEY DIDN’T TELL YOU.


Let Me Be The One: The Nut To Stand Alone, Heads Above The Common. The Shining Star In The Night.Rules To Pay, fools, frogs, family of nuts, roads to travel, paths to cross, balls, jacks and marbles lost alone the way.EVERY CLOUD HAS A SILVER LINING. Have a wonderful evening to everyone!



Faces for Rachel Gaylin Jarrot.Slaves that are white. IS A PROFESSIONAL ADULT ENTERTAINER THAT HAS BEEN FEATURED IN OVER 180 ADULT FILMS AND HAS BEEN FEATURED IN POPULAR MAGAZINES SUCH AS PENTHOUSE, GENTS, CLUB INTERNATIONAL, HUSTLER, BLACK TAIL AND BLACK GOLD MAGAZINE.
May be an image of one or more people and Maltese

Out of darkness and the shadows.Mistakes: bumps in the road, Maya Moore: Notes on Veterans in questions, pieces of witty remarks, growth, and changes. Help to direct, help to guide, rides to places of interest, needed still. GOODTIMES7SUCKER608512267MIRANDA-DAWN.BLOGSPOT.COM

Mistakes: bumps in the road, Maya Moore: Notes on Veterans in questions, pieces of witty remarks, growth, and changes. Help to direct, help to guide, rides to places of interest, needed still.
May be an image of text that says 'LURK LAUGH LOATHE'
 

Travelers Walks: Wow, great picture...fish out of water, mermaids real fun for young at heart. Out of darkness and the shadows.Let Me Be The One: The Nut To Stand Alone, Heads Above The Common. The Shining Star In The Night.Rules To Pay, fools, frogs, family of nuts, roads to travel, paths to cross, balls, jacks and marbles lost alone the way.EVERY CLOUD HAS A SILVER LINING. Have a wonderful evening to everyone!






Now blame me for the solar panels, changing ownership 3 times in 4 years. Blame me for having the last company to own the solar panels on my roof, 24 of them instead of the standard dozen, I am missing something,I ain’t the one to gossip. 

Dallas Starr, faces of family, friends and foes, coins to flip, faces to flip, names and labels, online to shout out. Tears of pain, lights to shine, out of the darkness, into the sun again.
Lucky Ducks, Purple, Blue, And Green. Flipped, games . 'Gettin surgery tomorrow gotta fix my legs cause I can't stand you bitches lol'. 'Damn I'm so hungry I thought this was an asshole.Now blame me for the solar panels, changing ownership 3 times in 4 years. Blame me for having the last company to own the solar panels on my roof, 24 of them instead of the standard dozen, I am missing something,I ain’t the one to gossip. 


 Sunny and wet was the temperature in the coastal town of Seal Beach, and the waves were coming fast, over the rocks alone the shore. Good times, holiday cheers, hands in the air, hands to keys, the songs of life. Interesting collection of words.... much like the 60’s, if I remember it right!TRICKS OF THE TRADES INC.Your Highlights,Just because you're attractive doesn't mean you're my type.Love + Trust + Loyalty = Unbreakable relationship.


 THE WORLD IS FULL OF LUNATICS, HEADS ABOVE THE COMMON, PLAIN, NORMAL CRAZY, COINS TO FLIP.CHILE PEPPERS.TIPS PRINCE FROGG UPLAND TIPS.GOOD TIME FROGS."SHUT UP ABOUT THE SUN”.Paul Rivero , Solar Panal company:(Spruce Power) Need help with this ? Call me 9517460694.Your Highlights,Just because you're attractive doesn't mean you're my type.Love + Trust + Loyalty = Unbreakable relationship.




'Damn I'm so hungry I thought this was an asshole.Now blame me for the solar panels, changing ownership 3 times in 4 years. Blame me for having the last company to own the solar panels on my roof, 24 of them instead of the standard dozen, I am missing something,I ain’t the one to gossip. 

May be an image of text that says 'EMECULA ALLEY HOMES TEAM'

Now blame me for the solar panels, changing ownership 3 times in 4 years. Blame me for having the last company to own the solar panels on my roof, 24 of them instead of the standard dozen, I am missing something,I ain’t the one to gossip. SPRUCE POWER, SoSocial Media Dogwood. Sometimes you win, sometimes you lose, sometimes you learn, pages in books, recaps to recall. Party views online, sophistry to note.


Be silly. Be kind. Be weird. There's no time for anything else. else. Anthony Hopkins'Are You the CEO of Your Life:P.S. Don’t drag your feet any longer. You need to make the time and ATTEND THIS CLASS NOW.Your Future Self Will Thank You For It!Brand News 'Keep liking my memes and you gonna wake up to me.


The Fairy, the frogs, the reptiles that are spineless.Gifts given for the bad blood stories told.Good times, jackasses and the freaks out at night.How do you say "I don't give a fuck" professionally? THE WORLD IS FULL OF LUNATICS, HEADS ABOVE THE COMMON, PLAIN, NORMAL CRAZY, COINS TO FLIP.CHILE PEPPERS.TIPS PRINCE FROGG UPLAND TIPS.GOOD TIME FROGS.

  Thanks so much, for the moments we shared.'Mental illness is like fighting a war where the enemy's strategy is to convince you that the war isn't actually happening.Rednecks, rejects, retards, beans and franks, nuts on the run.- if I have to fight for your attention, then fuck your attention.'

Coins, cons, cards, clowns to the left, simple, slow, stupid to the left, stuck in the middle, crooks, cheaters. Craigslist frogs, plenty of fish in the seas, good time toads, faces in the shadows: older man looking for a lady for  lots of French kissing, sensual touching & mutual oral  wanting to play 3-4 hours weekly  what do you want .Remember the time. Different every day.Sunny And Bright Today. Holding Out For A Hero: Cheers. Walks On The Beach, Rocks And Stones, Glory Dazes To Come..Out of Box Please Jewish Army.Cows To Call, Dung To Trade.Snakes in the grass or bullfrogs

Faces for Rachel Gaylin ...Jarrot..Slaves that are white. RACHEL JARROT, IS A PROFESSIONAL ADULT ENTERTAINER THAT HAS BEEN FEATURED IN OVER 180 ADULT FILMS AND HAS BEEN FEATURED IN POPULAR MAGAZINES SUCH AS PENTHOUSE, GENTS, CLUB INTERNATIONAL, HUSTLER, BLACK TAIL AND BLACK GOLD MAGAZINE.Write, Rites, Right, Moot?Unique Personalities. Gems And Stones. Waves On Water. Fairies, Mermen, Kings,Knights, Sons Shines.


This really works!In fact I believe in this process so much I'm willing to pay you back when you're successful!The process is also pretty simple.
You just:
  • Identify and submit an offer online on underground proprietary inventory (you don't have to leave your house or office!)
  • Obtain controlling interest of the deeply discounted, off-market property with our proven proprietary process
  • Create cash-flow by just controlling the deal
See more
Now Conference | celebration-life

Flipping lights on setting suns, out of the shadows. Lights on boat, ships of dreams, fairy tales. Tips on seven sevens, in seven days, seven stars, candles in the wind. Chances to change seven seasons t grow, flipping cards, flipping coins, seven times. Queens red and hot, hell hounds to pay, party and prey on veteransFaces for Rachel Gaylin ...Jarrot..Slaves that are white. RACHEL JARROT, IS A PROFESSIONAL ADULT ENTERTAINER THAT HAS BEEN FEATURED IN OVER 180 ADULT FILMS AND HAS BEEN FEATURED IN POPULAR MAGAZINES SUCH AS PENTHOUSE, GENTS, CLUB INTERNATIONAL, HUSTLER, BLACK TAIL AND BLACK GOLD MAGAZINE.Write, Rites, Right, Moot?Unique Personalities. Gems And Stones. Waves On Water. Fairies, Mermen, Kings,Knights, Sons Shines.


American Drama Dreams, Dances On Sands Of Time. Walks On The Beach, Rocks And Stones, Glory Dazes To Come..Out of Box Please Jewish Army.Cows To Call, Dung To Trade.Snakes in the grass or bullfrogs.Write, Rites, Right, Moot?Unique Personalities. Gems And Stones. Waves On Water. Fairies, Mermen, Kings,Knights, Sons Shines.
Books, Stories To Write, Joys And Pains

American Girl: Dogwood Buttterfly
REVIEW: Case Files Unearthed: Legendary Truth Haunted House at Universal Orlando’s Hall...Covering Universal Studios Theme Parks Around the World. WDW News Today shared,REVIEW: Case Files Unearthed: Legendary Truth Haunted House at Universal Orlando’s Hall...Don’t call me angel . Fat And Wide,“whatever” I mean fuck you.Write, Rites, Right, Moot?Unique Personalities. Gems And Stones. Waves On Water. Fairies, Mermen, Kings,Knights, Sons Shines.

No comments:

Post a Comment