Wednesday, September 28, 2022

If you knew how hard it was, and how long it took to rebuild my little universe of peace, and happiness, then you would understand, why I'm so picky about ,who I allow in my life.'

Somewhere between good and bad. Emotionally exhausted but still hopeful. Thank God for everything, eyes open right, views of the world.It's basically a myth. The heroes journey. The concept made famous by Joseph Campbell. Probably the best myth researcher and teacher ever.
May be an image of 3 people

MAXCHANGESIBLOGATHARDKNOCKSDAILY2020.BLOGSPOT.COM.'If you knew how hard it was, and how long it took to rebuild my little universe of peace, and happiness, then you would understand, why I'm so picky about ,who I allow in my life.'

May be an image of 1 person and text that says 'CONTACT ME: (954) 556-0421 @realtorhadarsiboni'

You and I we really should talk I think you wrote the next chapter already LOL.If you knew how hard it was, and how long it took to rebuild my little universe of peace, and happiness, then you would understand, why I'm so picky about ,who I allow in my life.'
May be an image of outdoors

 #JoeBidensAmerica #JoeBiden, Don’t call me angel . Fat And Wide,“whatever” I mean fuck you.DON'T BE AFRAID TO OFFEND THOSE WCL THAT DON'T GIVE A FUCK ABOUT YOU IN THE FIRST PLACE'.When manifesting a holiday buy a travel bag.TAKE A TERMINATION, TO A FINANCIAL FORM, START THE CYCLE OVER, WITHOUT STATING THE PRICE, TO SELL A HOUSE. WAR IS COMING Adopt a Ukrainian before it's too late.'Here is the story frankly written, dick was a pussy, no balls to talk about,…Monkeys to acts, kids and goats, love and hate, sheep to know, kids with horns, love and hate, in the fields.

May be a cartoon of 4 people

DARKNESS IN THE NINES, BLUE STARS TO SHOOT: The DocuSign has been resent, please make sure that you are checking you spam folder as well... 'If you knew how hard it was, and how long it took to rebuild my little universe of peace, and happiness, then you would understand, why I'm so picky about ,who I allow in my life.'TAKE A TERMINATION, TO A FINANCIAL FORM, START THE CYCLE OVER, WITHOUT STATING THE PRICE, TO SELL A HOUSE. 
May be an image of bird and outdoors


TAKE A TERMINATION, TO A FINANCIAL FORM, START THE CYCLE OVER, WITHOUT STATING THE PRICE, TO SELL A HOUSE. ONLY WITH THE SLOW. FIRST COLD DAY IN HELL. TOMORROW?If you knew how hard it was, and how long it took to rebuild my little universe of peace, and happiness, then you would understand, why I'm so picky about ,who I allow in my life.'
May be an image of grass and text that says 'I'm m here to help!!'


Thanks George Soros!TERMINATIONS, UCC 3, END GAME, NOT SIGNING, UCC 2, BECAUSE, YOU CAN NOT HAVE A UCC 2, WITHOUT A UCC 1 , THE FINANCIAL FORM. WHY WOULD SIGN. TERMINATIONS STANDS. NO EXTENSIONS REQUESTED, OR GIVEN.If you knew how hard it was, and how long it took to rebuild my little universe of peace, and happiness, then you would understand, why I'm so picky about ,who I allow in my life.'
May be an image of 2 people and text that says 'PRESENTATION DUE TOMORROW PRESENTATION DO TOMORROW'

Make It Rite, Make It Stand, Fingers In The Air, Done For The Moments, Lost In Time. Lessons To Learn, Page By Page, Books To Read, Good Times.HOLY CRAP"Shit Happens, Excuses And Assholes, Things In Common. The New Prison Camps,Find real estate agent & Realtor® Dan Evans in Menifee...If you knew how hard it was, and how long it took to rebuild my little universe of peace, and happiness, then you would understand, why I'm so picky about ,who I allow in my life.'




 

No comments:

Post a Comment